We are seeking film installers who are able to carry out all aspects of the window film installation process in an exceptional manner.
At U.S. Film Crew, we love what we do. The passion we have for our work allows us to constantly strive to deliver the highest-quality services possible. To apply for the film installer position, please review the job requirements and complete the form below.
- Obtain and understand the scope of work prior to the installation and confirm scope and conduct field survey upon arriving on site
- Adequately prepare all items necessary for installation (ie. paperwork, attire, tools, supplies)
- Update Daylite per company procedures and as installation progresses
- Communicate effectively and professionally with authorized point of contact
- Prepare work area(s) on site and prepare film for installation
- Complete installation in a timely manner consistent with terms of sales agreement and company and industry standards. Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Conduct a walk thru of completed scope of work with authorized representative. Obtain signature on Project Inspection Completion Form with any notable changes and /or site conditions
- Assure work areas are cleaned and restored to original condition after installation has been completed
- Date and record unused film on box label. Return to customer or inventory
- Clean and return all tools and equipment to storage
- Responsible for customer and company property as well as his and other’s safety
- Works harmoniously with others
- Has direct report to Lead Installer, Project Manager and Director of Installations
- Requires long hours of standing, use of ladders, scaffolding and / or lifts to access scope of work. Consistent, all day strenuous exertion
- Willingness to assist in any operation to ensure or promote the well being of the company.
- Lead Installer
- Project Manager
- Director of Installations
Experience is not required, but highly recommended