U.S. Film Crew is an Approved PA COSTARS Vendor
COSTARS members can bypass the bid process and purchase services directly from us, saving time, money and worry.
PA COSTARS members receive our best products, services and prices backed by 35+ years of experience.
We are proud to be a pre-qualified and approved vendor of the PA COSTARS program. We’ve had the privilege of installing quality window film on many Pennsylvanian government buildings, public and private university campuses and K-12 school districts. Each project had its own unique set of challenges – easily solved by U.S. Film Crew’s experienced team.
The U.S. Film Crew product line is complete and represents only quality commercial window films made by the best manufacturers. Our product and install experts can quickly identify your needs and provide the right information in a timely manner.
And we’re more than a supplier and installer. We are certified and knowledgeable project managers who keep you informed every step of the way and problem solve with the best of them. We know how to stay in compliance with your needs, the rules of the trade, building owners and managers, etc.
We earn the trust of our clients through honesty, efficiency, expertise and organization. Please contact us to discuss the benefits of window film for your building or campus.
Why Trust U.S. Film Crew?
As an industry leader and influencer, U.S. Film Crew is trusted nationwide for commercial window film project management and installation.
- More than three decades in business
- Millions of square feet of window film installed
- Our outstanding track record and past performances
- Testimonials from our many satisfied customers
- Continuously improving products and installation techniques
There are numerous benefits to using window film on (and inside) your buildings.
Expertly installed commercial window film provides energy savings and a healthier environment for everybody. The main benefits are:
- Reduces glare and harmful UV light
- Shatter resistance for protection against disaster and crime
- Decreases energy cost to cool buildings
- Provides privacy and reduces electronic eavesdropping
- Beautifies indoor areas with unique patterns and shades
Frequently Asked Questions
What is COSTARS?
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s cooperative purchasing program administered by the Department of General Services (the “DGS”) Bureau of Procurement. The COSTARS program provides registered local public procurement units as well as state-affiliated entities (together “Members”) and suppliers a tool to find and do business with each other effectively through the use of a contract established by the DGS.
How do I become a COSTARS member?
The Pennsylvania DGS requires Local Public Procurement Units (“LPPUs”) and state-affiliated entities to register as COSTARS Members, and only those entities registered with the DGS may purchase from the Contract. COSTARS membership is for purchasers, and it is exclusive to eligible LPPUs and state-affiliated entities.
What qualifies as a state-affiliated entity?
A state-affiliated entity is a Commonwealth authority or other Commonwealth entity that is not a Commonwealth agency. The term includes:
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission,
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency,
- Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System,
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority,
- State Public School Building Authority, and Pennsylvania Higher Education Facilities Authority, and State System of Higher Education
What is an LPPU Unit?
An LPPU unit is defined as:
- any political subdivision,
- any public authority,
- any tax exempt, nonprofit education or public health institution or organization,
- any nonprofit fire company, nonprofit rescue company, nonprofit ambulance company, and
- to the extent provided by law, any other entity, including a council of government or an area government, that expends public funds for the procurement of supplies and services.
How do I ensure I hire U.S. Film Crew via the COSTARS program?
Call us at 412-961-8468 or Contact Us and mention “COSTARS” in the notes section. We will provide you with our contractor number and answer any questions you may have.
John Bell, Brower Tinting & Graphics
“We have worked with the U.S. Film Crew for years. They have done several different types of jobs for us – straight film, frosted vinyl, and security film. I walked the job when they were done, and it was one of the quickest, cleanest jobs I’ve seen. The next time I need a job like that done, I won’t hesitate to use them again.”
Nick Johnson, Solas Window Tint
“U.S. Film Crew is the best in the industry! We have worked together on multiple large commercial window film projects and the results are always top notch. You won’t find better customer service, quality of work, or professionalism anywhere else. I highly recommend U.S. Film Crew!”
Tisha Fitzpatrick, General Solar
“Throughout my 34 years of experience in the window film industry, I have needed to reach out to U.S. Film Crew’s expertise for installing film on large projects. The entire crew, at all levels, are knowledgeable, prompt, courteous, reliable, thorough and always meet deadlines for completion.”